Monday, July 14, 2008

Returned from running, 20080714mo0807

I had a good run this morning, going 4.7 km, in 36 minutes. I found a beautiful running trail this morning only a few blocks away. The grass was cut very short along the trail and manicured very nicely except for a few spots where there was just sand. I was running the trail and listening to my music. Toward the end of the run, behind me I could see that some other people had joined with me in running. They were cheering me on, waving their hands above their heads and shaking what looked like golf clubs. I waved back, and returned to the hotel.

Photos from my morning run are online. Of course, I'm just joking about the crowd of people waving golf clubs at me. It was a very nice golf course, and made for really nice running during the half hour before the course opened at 8:00 AM.

I'm going to shower, dress, eat, and then we need to get on the road to reach the ferry on time.