Monday, July 14, 2008

Morning Report, 20080714mo0609

Sleep. I woke a few minutes before 0600 this morning. I went to bed last night a little after 10:00 PM PT (Midnight Central Time), so waking now gives me about 8 hours of sleep. I slept through the night without any interruptions.

Morning Routine. One of the keys to success with having a morning routine is to not get distracted. So, I'm going to immediately get started with my stretching, breathing exercises, and meditation. Then I plan to go running, shower, dress, and prepare for the day before getting started with checking email and other tasks.

Staying in a Hotel. We ended up staying at a hotel last night, which is good because I'd like to get a shower after going running this morning. Jay's home actually has a shower in it, but we'd need to fill the water reservoir (holding tank).